- Corporate Communications
Service Project Manager
- Consider the regional network assurance strategy to make network assurance delivery plan on contract based
- Identify risks in advance and organize resources to delivery in time.
- Guarantee network stability and responsible for the project business results and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the quality of Engineering to Maintenance handover, maintenance project initiation, team building, performance management of project members and establishment of maintenance plans, maintenance project resources, plan execution and delivery quality；
- As the owner for the network stability, responsible for the coordination of customer resources during accident recovery, and customer care after accident recovery;
- Cooperate with KAD to make sure the high risk issues closed in time, Responsible for results of the closing;
- Approve the network change plan, manage the plan‘s cooperation, responsible for the result of network change;
- Identify major issue and customer complaint, start management escalation and push customer to implement the solution in time, responsible for satisfaction of high level customer;
- Manage project team members (including short-term support staff) to comply with the red-line of network quality and network security, ensure the project delivery with safety and compliance;
- Assure the revenue in time, Properly approve project labor hours, Responsible for achieving the maintenance project’s business target;
- Communicate with Key customers (operation and maintenance supervisor /CXO, etc.) routinely to present service value and improve maintenance service brand.
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 6 years' practical experience in managing telecom wireless/fixed network operations, either with Telco operators or in a similar position with vendors
- Experience in setting up Services operation and large project management is preferable
- Familiar with the systems and procedures of telecom operators' operation and maintenance
- Possess good communications and interpersonal skills
- Mature and positive attitudes
- Appreciates team work, and have proven track record in leading a team to achieve targeted service level
- Able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment
- Good verbal and written in English/Chinese
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|