Enterprise Solution Manager (IP)
- As an IP expert, support the sales team and pre-sales team to explore the IP opportunities in the region (Hong Kong and Macau).
- Provide high level technical advices to sales teams and pre-sales teams. Assist pre-sales team to translate leads to solid opportunities and turn into revenues.
- Assist internal teams to solve complicated IP networking problems and provide solutions.
- Collect the marketing trends and requirements and feedback to R&D department.
- Conduct solution and product presentation to customers and partners.
- Prepare technical write-up and SOC for tendering.
- Responsible for product demonstration and evaluation (POC), including demo units and test plan preparation.
- Response to customers’ and partners’ technical inquires.
- Responsible for technical skills transferring to internal sales team, customers and channel partners.
- Manage and escalate the technical requirements and product problems to HQ product management team.
- Degree holder or above in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or other relevant disciplines
- CCIE (R&S) or equivalent certificates is required.
- At least 10 years of customer facing experiences in IT industries, especially on the role of pre-sales or solution consultant.
- Deep knowledge in layer 2 & 3 protocols including TCP/IP structures, routing and switching protocol (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP), Multicast, Securities/Firewall, QoS, WIFI, WAN technologies, etc.
- Have solid planning and design experiences in IDC networking or large scale enterprise IP network is preferred. And have hands on experiences is an advantage
- Experience in working with enterprise customers such as Government, Large Enterprise, FSI Sector in Hong Kong and Macau
- Confident to communicate with people in senior level e.g. CXO, Director, etc.
- Highly result-oriented, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in English & Chinese is a must. Mandarin is preferred
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
- Product Management