Enterprise Project Manager
- Responsible for the Enterprise FSI project management including pre-sale support and post-sale implementation management.
- Understand the customer requirements and the Contract Agreement contents. And then, break them down into concrete objectives and fulfill them.
- Responsible for the project organization forming, management and improvement.
- Responsible for the success of the project implementation, ensure the key performance like cost, progress, quality, scope etc. to meet the agreed goals.
- Responsible for internal Engineering process implementation and process audit.
- Responsible for the financial target achievement of the project, deliver the project within budget, ensure timely completion of the project milestones to support revenue recognition and payment collection.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Electronic Engineering/Compute Science or related field
- Over 10 years Project Management experience in Finance and banking sector for ICT projects
- With proven records for scalable projects for international banks network and IT infrastructure
- With PMP/Prince, ITIL certification, working experience in system integrator or equipment vendor is a plus
- Good communication skill, with business proficiency in English and Cantonese, preferable with good mandarin oral skill.
- Preferable with Networking and IT technical certification such as CCNP, MCSE etc
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a must, Mandarin is preferred
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- ITIL Practitioner Level
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Project Management