Enterprise Engineer/ Assistant Engineer
- Participate in meeting with client or partner for collection of technical design requirement
- Write-up of design document, test plan, test report, O&M manual, training material etc for railway projects. Projects involve IP network, transmission network, WLAN, UPS etc.
- Participate in equipment installation, commissioning and testing for railway projects.
- Support in POC for railway projects.
- Response to technical enquiry from client or partner, and coordinate with internal party for the solution
- May require to work at night base on project requirement
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other related discipline.
- Have basic knowledge on IP network, transmission network, WLAN, UPS etc
- Holder of CCNA/ HCNA, safety certificate or registered electrical worker will have advantage
- Experience on railway related project will have advantage
- Able to communicated in Putonghua
- Eager to learn and interested in new technology
- Able to work independently and responsible, good in time management and work under pressure
- Have the sense in problem-solving
We offer attractive comprehensive package to the right candidates, interested parties please send your detailed resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)