Responsible Officer (Type 1 / 2 / 4 / 9)
- Act as a Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities
- Formulate, review and update the operations procedures;
- Establish proper documentation of all regulated activities;
- Handle compliance cases and complaints;
- Assist in communicating with regulatory bodies
- Must be a current SFC Type 1 / 2 / 4 / 9 Responsible Officer License holder;
- At least 3 years of solid experience in securities firm or asset management company in capacity of supervising regulated activities;
- Strong interpersonal skill and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC finance market;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese and Mandarin.
We offer an attractive compensation package and good career development to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send your full resume, date of available with present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
- Asset Allocation