Credit Control Officer
- Handle account opening of individual and corporate customers
- Perform Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) compliance and customer due diligence checkingto meet both internal and external compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Execute margin control on customers
- Assist in monitoring credit risk exposure of customers and performing stress test for risk monitoring.
- Prepare credit proposal for management approval, conduct annual credit review / credit analysis
- Monitor credit risk exposure and prepare credit reports for Credit Committee Meeting
- Performing user acceptance testingin system project
- University graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 1 to 3 years experience in back/middle office, preferably in securities or financial industry
- Thorough understanding of SFO, code of conduct or FRR an advantage
- Familiar with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- Good market awareness
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred
We offer an attractive compensation package and good career development to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send your full resume, date of available with present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Word
- Stress testing