Social Media Analyst - Global Communications
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Communications, designs and implements communications strategies which support HSBC’s business objectives, in line with our values, and enhance and protect our reputation among key stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Social Media Analyst.
- Monitor all Social Media platforms in order to proactively identify any potential brand reputational risks.
- Ensure that any potential issues are appropriately escalated, prioritised and communicated.
- Provide global social media software support and consultancy, ensuring that any issues are fixed, implemented and communicated satisfactorily.
- Provide regular Social Media Analytics through reporting on business critical events, Product and Service launches and general Customer Service feedback
- Liaison with global Customer Service teams to ensure their needs are fully understood and met when setting up Social Media accounts
- Maintain effective working relationships with wider stakeholders in the Global Businesses, Global Functions and HSBC Technology Services.
- Provide Social Media Analytics and Management Reporting of Social Media account performance to the global Customer Service teams.
- Ensure compliance with Social Media Listening and Analytics processes, methods, approved tools. Propose improvements as required.
English and Chinese written and reading ability is essential
Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of experience in customer focused organisations
Experience and a good understanding of all Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and You Tube
Experience of using relevant software package, and ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of all common Windows desktop applications, computer and Internet literate
Shift work patterns occasionally is required for this role
An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation
Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion
Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Customer Service
- Project Planning