Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Conduct and Engagement - Global Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Conduct and Engagement.
- Responsible for driving the Asia Pacific Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets customer experience strategy to maximize long term value from our key customer segments.
- Working with the customer strategy and insight team to deliver a research and insight agenda that informs decisions ensuring that they are client centric and commercially sound, plus use the voice of the customer to inform business and operational change.
- Identify, communicate and act upon key trends, insights and opportunities to improve Marketing and Business performance across a range of dimensions including marketing initiatives, customer experience and customer journeys.
- Identifying strategies to deliver results in a complex regulatory environment balancing regulatory and business imperatives with client needs.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to ensure initiatives are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently
- Work with a range of key stakeholders across marketing teams and the business to share outputs and best practice including: Legal, Compliance, Procurement, Risk, and Global Standards.
- Championing initiatives to drive improvements in customer experience including a cultural mindset on the importance of customer experience and its link to revenue generation for both Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets.
Broad based business experience within a Financial Service based institution.
Demonstrated ability to identify strategic 'needs based' solutions both now and in the future.
A range of Marketing Communications planning and operational experience, including demonstrable success in developing and delivering campaign strategies and multi channel high profile campaigns.
Experience and evidence of working within teams over multiple sites.
Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as communications development.
Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development activities.
Able to influence at senior level to drive improvement.
Strong understanding of communication developments and emerging consumer, business decision maker and industry trends.
Proven ability to influence leadership teams.
Proven ability to work on multi function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service