- Customer Service
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Project Management
Senior Digital Product Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Product Manager.
Managing and aligning the global digital product management agenda for all key Insurance markets, manufacturing and distribution markets.
Overall digital product management of key elements of a specific proposition in order to deliver distinctive value to Digital Channels using current and future digital capabilities.
Working with colleagues across Marketing to create compelling customer journeys and also develop new digital only channel propositions.
Create the structure product needed for substantial business growth in rapid growth markets.
Championing the executive approval of projects to deliver proposition functionality and will act as executive sponsor for the development of digital capabilities.
Influence over multimillion dollar budgets and be expected to produce returns substantially in excess of group targets.
Accountable for the end to end customer experience of the Digital products within the Asia Pacific’s portfolio.
Strong delivery of products that evolve via consumer test and learn and quickly develop into commercially successful lines of business or experiences.
Clear understanding of varied cultural trends and mobile first technologies.
Define and develop improvement opportunities across customer experience, commercial product sales and digitally native capabilities.
Refine customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines.
- Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
- Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Strong product management experience in digital companies
- Experience in a global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures.
- Comfort with technology including ability to translate business and customer need to business product requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organisational buy in, launch, and ongoing management.
- Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|