- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Corporate Communications
- Due Diligence
- Microsoft Excel
- Operational Risk
- Project Management
- Risk Assessment
Risk Strategy Analyst - Financial Crime Compliance
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Tai Kok Tsui
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Risk Strategy Analyst.
- Financial Crime Compliance provides guidance and oversight for Anti-money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-bribery and Corruption risks within the bank, enabling the bank to more effectively manage financial crime risks.
- Currently have operations in over twenty countries territories
- This new, entry-level role will support data analysis, communications, and coordination of Financial Crime Compliance Risk Strategy activities across Asia Pacific, which include, Financial Crime Compliance Risk Appetite Statement and Risk Appetite Framework
- Operational Risk Transformation Programme, Implementation and ongoing usage of revised Operational Risk Management Framework
- Anti-money laundering and Sanctions Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment, Annual assessment of Anti-money laundering and Sanctions Risks
- Analyse Financial Crime Compliance Risk Appetite data to identify trends and anomalies
- Analyse Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment data to identify risks and anomalies
- Analyse Operational Risk data and identify issues requiring management attention
- Develop tools and controls to identify data issues
- Prepare Financial Crime Compliance Risk Strategy monthly updates and communications
- Track and report status of activities
- Manage Regional SharePoint site and Team Mailboxes
- Successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required
Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance
Experience in data analysis utilizing Excel
Effective English written and verbal communication
Strong organisational skills
Experience in project management
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|