- Wealth Management
Premier Relationship Officer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Jordon
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Relationship Officer.
- Co own and grow the Premier portfolio in conjunction with Premier Relationship Managers, working to build and deepen relationships with Premier customers
- Partner with Premier Relationship Managers to conduct customer needs activity planning and portfolio management so as to improve customer satisfaction within the HSBC Premier Portfolio to investment and insurance and non regulated services
- Provide efficient and high quality professional services and ensure a consistent delivery of the Global Premier core service standards and proposition
- Initiate and maintain effective communication and cooperation with paired Premier Relationship Managers
- Promote HSBC Premier proposition to customers for deposits and portfolio growth
- Assist Premier Relationship Manager on managing, developing and retaining quality customer relationship.
Possess Investment and Insurance licenses
Solid experience in a banking or sales and service environment
Knowledge of investment and insurance products along with strong referral skills
Good understanding of branch services and operations
Customer oriented approach with a strong service mindset, with the ability to understand and capture customer financial needs
Strong customer relationship management and interpersonal skills
Mature and sincere approach to handling enquiries and requests from sophisticated, high net-worth customers
Positive and self motivating mindset and attitude
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|