- Arranging Meetings
- Customer Service
- Wealth Management
People Experience Project Support - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as People Experience Project Support.
Complete a variety of administrative and project support duties, often of a confidential nature and unique to assigned area, including researching information and data, maintaining department records and filing system and developing and producing reports and presentations.
Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms, schedules, utilizing various computer based software packages or other typing equipment, composing items from general outlines or own initiative.
Schedule appointments and meetings and arrange travel accommodations for the People Experience Function. Assist in project documentation preparation and administration.
Open and screen mail and respond to correspondence and inquiries on behalf of senior or executive manager.
Provides administrative support to management and department members as necessary handling routine project work, program material preparation, and resolving issues with equipment, form completion, and follow up as appropriate.
Implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Bachelor degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with project support and project methodology
- Excellent level of attention to detail, customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with contemporary contact centre technology as well as Microsoft applications, as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Ability to anticipate senior or executive manager needs as well as operate independently and handle majority of responsibilities without consultation.
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters.
- Extensive knowledge of Company policies and practices.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|