Manager Global Compliance Audit - Global Internal Audit
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Tai Kok Tsui
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Global Compliance Audit.
- Assists in the preparation of audit plans to ensure that the scope, approach, resourcing and logistics of an audit are appropriately planned.
- Obtains, analyses and syntheses information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment.
- Based on audit fieldwork, drafts audit findings which a articulate key issues and risks and propose root causes.
- Reviews and submits audit reports or conclusions for each audit conducted or supported.
- Identifies business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate.
- Maintain consistent interaction with business management.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required
Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Audit and or Financial Crime Risk and or Regulatory Compliance Risk
Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Accountancy or Audit or Financial Crime or Compliance qualifications are desirable
Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own compliance with relevant regulatory processes
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- Process Improvement
- Project Planning
- Risk Management