Manager, Global Banking and Markets Audit - Global Internal Audit
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Tai Kok Tsui
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Global Banking and Markets Audit.
Assists in the preparation of and prepares individual audit plans to ensure that the scope, approach, resourcing and logistics of an audit are appropriately planned
Obtains, analyses and syntheses information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment
Based on audit fieldwork, drafts audit findings which articulate key issues and risks and propose root causes
Reviews and submits audit reports or conclusions for each audit conducted or supported
Identifies business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate
- Strong educational background to degree standard
- Relevant professional qualification desirable
- Credible and professional persona as interaction with global senior stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the financial services sector, with strong preference to candidate with relevant Global Markets experience
- Candidates with Global Markets experience in Product Control, Finance, Risk experience will be considered
- Solid and progressive career history
- Excellent verbal and written articulation skills
- Willingness to travel regionally
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- Process Improvement
- Risk Management