- Stakeholder Management
- Wealth Management
Head of Personal Lending - Customer Value Management
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Head of Personal Lending.
- Develop and be responsible for achieving the business strategy for HSBC Asset Products, including Credit Cards and Consumer Assets, to meet the needs of our consumer. Consumer Assets products include Overdrafts, Personal Installment Loans, and Revolving Credit Facilities
- Establish HSBC’s market leading position on Assets products while balancing profitability and volume, and building customer preference
- Drive and diversify our channel mix to make it easier and simpler for customers to do business with us and engage us
- Develop customer intelligence and insights to drive business growth
- Ascertain that HSBC product processes and systems are industry-leading, customer-centric and compliant to internal and regulatory standards, competitive, efficient and cost-effective
- Degree graduate with multiple years of experience within the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business
- Proven success in growing and maximizing portfolio profitability and market share, and building a customer centric business model
- Experience in optimize sales and services processes and ensure delivery standards for the Assets products
- Strong P&L experience with proven record in managing cross-functional teams
- Results orientated with proven track record, self-directed, change leader, high energy and strong execution capabilities
- Strategic thinker with strong customer centric, analytical and innovation mind set
- Strong communication skills, good team player and stakeholder management
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|