- Balance Sheets
- Credit Analysis
Director, Commercial Real Estate - Commercial Banking
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
- Offer Commercial Real Estate customers a wide and comprehensive range of funding solutions in conjunction with other product partners to both international and domestic investors and developers in all areas of the commercial and residential sectors.
- Lead and oversee through functional responsibility, the development of a client relationship team where those Relationship Managers have either a full or partial exposure to house-building clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing Real Estate clients, and to achieve the financial strategy for the sector, contributing to the overall Annual Operating Plan for the Real Estate business for residential development.
- Assist the Sector team to help the customer to draw on the HSBC group network by working closely with other product groups, driving proactive collaboration with product partners and other Global Businesses and delivering appropriate solutions to each assigned customer in the portfolio
- Assist in managing the Bank’s balance sheet in line with the Bank’s strategy, in particular the management of Risk Weighted Assets and Return on Equities of the Real Estate House Builder portfolios, ensuring portfolio pricing is generating appropriate return on risk-weighted assets both at a customer level and at a portfolio level
- Account for the management of the relationship portfolio, with responsibility for managing deal flow, achieving Annual Operating Plan whilst maintaining operational integrity
- Prepare detailed client plans, where applicable with product partners, annually for all customers in the Real Estate segment recording objectives, plans and call reports within bank systems including Client Vision which should include detailed Client Profiling, Revenues, and define client centric Critical Account Objectives
- Be an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank’s profile in the industry and Real Estate market and participate in internal and external business events, road shows and seminars as required by the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business, related field, or equivalent experience
- Extensive product knowledge of Commercial Banking with proven and progressive corporate banking experience or equivalent
- Good people management skill and proven managerial experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, negotiation, communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Extensive knowledge and proven sales success with the Bank’s products and services, or equivalent
- Credit training and equivalent experience
- Strong background in customer facing roles
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations impacting the business, and the lending and credit approval process and Global Standards
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCYHO
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|