- Internal Audit
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management
Assistant Manager, Treasury Service Delivery - HSBC Securities Services
Location: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Tai Kok Tsui
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Treasury Service Delivery.
- Process and Control Improvement team work as part of Treasury Services Delivery within Global Custody Asia Pacific to undertake operational risk control governance tasks across all Treasury Services Delivery
- Ensure all functions and processes are aligned to the standard of requirements and in a professional and accurate manner
- Implement operational risk control governance tasks in order to ensure all functions and processes are aligned
- Assist Control Manager to oversee if any potential issue and mitigate risk by ensuring all functions and processes are aligned to the standard of requirements
- Oversee the size and volume of transactions dependent on client activities
Degree holder and ideally with a professional qualification
Knowledge and experience of internal audit, risk management or internal controls
Good knowledge of the global markets business and products, and the associated control and governance
Good analytical and task management skills
Team player, able to work independently but in a proactive and collegiate manner with colleagues
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|