Assistant Clubhouse & Public Relations Manager
- Oversee the daily operation and monitor the staffing and service standard of the clubhouse
- Plan, organize and execute recreational programs and activities for the residents
- Establish good relationship with residents and handle their complaints and requests
- Recommend and implement actions for the improvement of clubhouse management
- Holder of Degree or Diploma in Recreation / Sports / Hotel Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years' working experience in managing residential clubhouse / recreation facilities / hotel service
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Outgoing, service oriented and good communication skill
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Clubhouse Officer
Good remuneration and attractive benefits such as marriage leave, paid sick leave, 12 days annual leave, training sponsorship and medical benefits will be offered to the right person. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via e-mail address: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (MS Word Format) or by fax: 2827-2125 or by post to The Human Resources & Administration Department - Recruitment & Selection Section, Hong Yip Service Company Ltd., 16/F, World Tech Centre, 95 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|