You may also like
[Ref. No.: 318/WE/PEC/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre candidates to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
- Produce company profiles and product description copies adhering to our in-house style for displaying on HKTDC online marketplaces;
- Ensure all launched copies are presented in consistent accuracy;
- Require from Chi to Eng translation and vice versa on occasions;
- Collect additional product information from advertisers where necessary.
- University degree in Journalism, Translation, Language Studies or related disciplines preferred;
- HKDSE English Level 5 or equivalent;
- Experience in English language publications/web content editing will be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- English typing speed at 50wpm or above;
- Familiar with MS Office applications;
- With an eye for detail, organized and self-motivated;
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Willing to work overtime in high seasons;
- Working location: Tseung Kwan O.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Web Editor.
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 9 December 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|