- Oracle EBS
- Oracle ERP
Senior Accounting Assistant (Auditing)
[Ref. No.: 3/03SAS-OOA-F&A/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber professional to join our Finance & Accounts Department.
- To assist in preparation of final accounts and annual budget estimates
- To prepare regular reports including monthly projections and budget reports with variances analysis
- To process receipts and reconcile income for Council’s operational activities
- To handle payments and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- To prepare regular cashflow forecast, foreign currency requirement and bank reconciliation statements
- To assist in conducting audit of one of the income streams of the Council on an annual basis
- To perform other special duties and ad hoc assignments
- University graduate or with a recognized accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in professional firms or commercial organisations. Experience in retail business is preferred
- Good Knowledge in to PRC accounting and taxation practices is preferred
- Self-motivated, excellent analytical skills and is able to work under pressure
- Responsible, meticulous and with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications. Knowledge of Oracle or other ERP an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 21 October 2016. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|