You may also like
Assistant Accountant (Contract), Starts Immediate, 18 - 25k
Assistant Accountant, 6 months, Law Firm, Immediately Available
Reporting Accountant / Assistant Manager (6 months), 30k
Regional Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A), Quarry Bay, 33k
- External Audit
- Cash Flow Management
- Cost Analysis
- Cost Control
- Oracle ERP
Senior Accounting Assistant
Ref. No.: 3/03SAS-BO-F&A/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber professional to join our Finance & Accounts Department.
- Assist in preparation of final accounts and annual budget estimates
- Assist to prepare project costing, reconcile income, review and ensure proper cost control for project accounts
- Prepare regular reports including monthly projections and budget reports with variances analysis, and compile statements of accounts with commercial partners for projects
- Process receipts and payments and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Prepare regular cashflow forecast and foreign currency requirement
- Perform data collection, maintenance and analysis.
- Undertake ad hoc assignments, other special duties and numerous projects assigned by management.
- University graduate or with a recognized accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in professional firms or commercial organisations
- Preferably with knowledge on PRC accounting
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Strong logical sense, analytical and problem solving skills
- Responsible, meticulous and with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications. Knowledge of Oracle or other ERP an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 27 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|