You may also like
Senior Catering Sales Manager
Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
- Event Management
Senior Account Executive (5-day work)
Asiaray Advertising Media
Direct Sales, Credit Cards, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management (One Year Contract)
- Customer Service
Cloud Platform Sales Representative
- Contract Negotiation
Account Manager - Catering Sales
Regal Hotels International
[Ref. No.: 3/18SE-PPB/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professional to join our Product Promotion Department. The Department’s goal is to help Hong Kong companies diversify markets and develop the export potential of their products.
- To conduct sales calls/visits and follow up recruitment of exhibitors
- To facilitate extensive recruitment campaign including marketing materials, sales kits, DMs, telemarketing, etc.
- To provide after-sales and follow-up services to exhibitors including handling enquiries and logistics arrangement
- To meet and exceed sales target
- To maintain good relationship with existing customers
- To identify new business opportunities
- Business trip may be required
- Tertiary education with some solid sales experience preferably in the exhibition field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua
- Able to work under pressure to meet sales targets
- Willing to work long hours and occasionally during weekends/public holidays
(Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Sales Executive)
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on temporary terms. Appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Base salary plus attractive commission based on sales achieved will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 29 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|