Project Manger, Online Design Gallery
[Ref. No.: 3/03PMDG/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber candidate to join our Online Design Gallery team focusing on the mainland market.
Reporting to the Design Gallery Manager, major responsibilities of the incumbents will be:
- Lead a team to plan, execute and co-ordinate effective product-specific marketing activities to promote a wide range of merchandise on Online Design Gallery shops on the mainland including but not limit to Taobao.com, Tmall.com and JD.com
- Maximize supplier acquisition by optimizing the merchandise mix, product selection and develop unique ranges and brands
- Follow up with suppliers on contracts, warehousing, POS, shipment schedule, inventory control, payment arrangement, web page design and product management
- Actively identify and recruit new brand names and merchandise with high sales potential and for an integrated buyer promotion campaigns
- Work closely with Online Design Gallery shops’ operator to conduct product trainings/workshops and if necessary, company visits to potential suppliers
- Handle supplier enquiries, liaise with the service provider on ensuring information posted on DG’s online shop is correct and updated including but not limited to photos/product description uploading
- University graduate with at least five years’ solid working experience in digital marketing including eDM campaigns, social media campaigns for promoting a wide spectrum of consumer products
- Hands on experience in e-commerce trading platform on the mainland a definite advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute sense of market / online trends with a strong commitment to achieve sales targets
- Good team player, creative and self-driven
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and with good customers skills
- Independent, willing to accept new challenge and responsibilities
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a two-year renewable contract basis. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including contract-end gratuity, annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 21 October 2016. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
- Inventory Management
- Product Management
- Web Design