- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Social Media
- Video Editing
Project Executive (Photo Editing)
Ref. No.: 318/PJEP/CCM/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high caliber professional to join the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
- Manage the council-wide photo archive system
- Select and upload the best photos after events and input relevant data
- Co-ordinate with project teams for photos and relevant information collecting
- Execute simple editing of photos for editorial purposes
- Compile social media campaign reports
- Operate content management system to update the HKTDC’s online mediaroom
- Manage media centre during events
- Dispatch press materials and prepare publicity and clipping reports
- Perform other administrative duties
- Associate degree or degree, preferably in Communications or Marketing
- Proficient in MS applications, and knowledge in photo or video editing software will be an advantage
- Relevant working experience in editorial or social media management is an advantage
- Thoroughness and Accuracy; High attention to detail
- Willingness to take initiative and work with a team
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Overtime work during weekends may be required
- Immediate availability preferred
Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 14 December 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|