- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
Project Executive (Online)
[ Ref. No.: 318/PJE(Online)/DG/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organization promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join the Design Gallery.
- Provide training support to Online Design Gallery at Tmall.com, Taobao.com and JD.com participants on the merchandise mix, product selection, inventory control, POS, logistics and license requirements, taxation and photo taking
- Coordinate with participants on marketing programme and promotions including group buy and thematic offers
- Provide quality customer service to participants and gather customers’ feedback for the reference of participants
- Coordinate with Online Design Gallery operator on the merchandise details of the participants to facilitate warehousing, POS, shipment, inventory control and payment schedules
- Coordinate with operator on photos uploading and product information proof-reading
- Liaise with operator and provide logistics support including application information, shipment, filing and accounting processing
- Liaise with participants on publicity opportunities
- Confirm move-in/move out logistics and liaise with contractor, logistics and advertising vendors on roadshow arrangement
- Perform any ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma holder or above
- Prior experience in sourcing and merchandising, particularly consumer and lifestyle products in mainland
- Good knowledge in e-commerce and online platforms, in particular those targeting non-Hong Kong market
- With knowledge of China business, especially related to online retail industry on the mainland would be an advantage
- Willing to perform both frontline and backend tasks
- Mature, independent and outgoing
- Good attitude and customer relations skills
- Good command of spoken English and Putonghua
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 10 August 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|