You may also like
Project Executive / Project Manager
- Project Management
Project Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Project)
G4S Security Systems
- Health and Safety
Senior Project Manager (Programme and Project Management) (Hospital Project)
Ove Arup and Partners
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
PROJECT ENGINEER / Senior Project Engineer - medical device / equipment / manufacturing/5 days
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
Bank of China
- Business Modeling
- Crisis Management
- Event Management
- Microsoft Word
[Ref. No.: 3/03PJE-PPA/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professional to join our Product Promotion Department. The Department’s goal is to help Hong Kong companies diversify markets and develop the export potential of their products.
- To assist Project Managers in the overall planning and coordination of local and overseas trade promotional activities and fashion events
- To facilitate recruitment campaign including preparing marketing materials, sales kits, DMs, telemarketing, etc.
- To provide clerical and logistic support for organising trade promotional projects
- To handle enquiries from exhibitors/participants and undertake on-site duties
- To assist in consolidating and updating project data and delegate information
- To liaise and maintain close contact with delegates and potential customers
- To perform administrative duties such as handling reports, filing system and meeting schedules
- University degree in business, marketing, communication or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' solid experience in event management, preferably in trade promotion field
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word processing
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and observe tight deadlines
- Meticulous, independent, well-organised, proactive and mature
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 20 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|