- Data Entry
- Microsoft Word
- Project Planning
[Ref. No.: 3/03PJE/EX/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professionals to join our Exhibitions Department. To strengthen Hong Kong's role as Asia's international business platform, we organise more than 30 world-class international trade fairs in Hong Kong each year. These fairs, which cover various industries and sectors, create opportunities for companies to promote their products or services to buyers from all over the world.
- To assist project manager in the overall project planning and coordination
- To provide logistic support and recruit participants for trade promotion projects
- To identify sales leads and conduct follow ups
- To provide support on sales database compilation and data entry into systems
- To handle enquiries from exhibitors/ participants and undertake on-site duties during exhibitions
- To provide support for on-site operations and logistics
- Degree/ Diploma holder with a minimum of 2 years’ solid relevant experience, preferably in event organizing, sales and marketing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Proficiency in MS applications and Chinese word-processing
- Customer-oriented, good team spirit and able to work under pressure
- Mature, articulate, independent and attentive to details
- Willing to work overtime and occasionally on public holidays
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a two-year renewable contract basis. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including contract-end gratuity, annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 11 November 2016. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.