- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Purchase Orders
- Record keeping
[Ref. No.: 3/03PC-PEC/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber candidate to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department.
- To engage both print and online magazines production through the system independently
- To collect advertisement artworks from advertisers or internal departments and to check digital files are in correct format and specification
- To pre-flight & fine-tune the incoming digital files of advertisements
- To achieve on-time production schedule and meet the quality standard
- To handle and complete magazine pagination and production through the system independently before sending the file to printing vendor
- To coordinate closely with the printing vendors and the internal teams, namely Editorial, Editorial Design and Circulation to ensure the magazines to be published on schedule
- To provide administrative support, including handling and record-keeping of purchase orders, invoices, payment settlement
- Post-secondary graduate and/or 3 years working experience in publication or printing industry
- Proactive, self-initiated and very attentive to details
- Good co-ordination skills and interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of people
- Proficiency in using MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat 9 pro and In-design is an advantage
- Basic Accounting experiences will be an advantage
- Prepares payments by verifying vendor invoices, and requesting disbursements with internal F&A department
- Good command in English and Putonghua
- Willingness to work long hours to meet tight deadlines
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 18 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|