You may also like
- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing
Product Category Assistant
Ref. No.: 318/PCA/PEC/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre candidates to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
hktdc.com is a trusted online platform connecting 120,000 credible suppliers verified by renowned authentication companies. hktdc.com attracts 1,000,000 worldwide buyers to source products and services provided by Hong Kong, Asian and Chinese manufacturers & suppliers.
- Examine product data and provide product approval and categorization for products display on HKTDC online marketplaces
- Verify product data and provide suitable suggestion for questionable or inconsistent information
- Perform product research across diverse industries
- Perform quality check for the online and offline products
- Diploma holder or above, Business Informatics or E-commerce related disciplines preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken & written English
- Detail oriented with good sense of grouping objects based on their similar properties
- Good data analysis skill
- Knowledge in web search and data mining is an advantage
- English and Chinese typing speed at 50wpm and 30wpm or above respectively
- Responsible, committed, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Working location: Tseung Kwan O
(Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Product Category Specialist)
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 16 December 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|