You may also like
SALES COORDINATOR - IT solution / System integrator / multimedia / data communications N
- Customer Service
PROJECT / OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / COORDINATOR - IT solution / System integrator / multimedia / data communications
- Answering Telephones
ANALYST PROGRAMMER - IT solution / System integrator / multimedia / data communications
- Application Development
- Database Administration
Senior Graphic Designer (Multimedia Content Management)
Sa Sa Cosmetic
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Assistant Multimedia Reporter
Government of the Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Content Marketing
- Report Writing
- Social Media
[Ref. No.: 318/ME/CCM/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) produces multimedia content to promote Hong Kong’s business advantages and HKTDC services. These videos, articles, press releases, audio reports and social media posts are created in English, Cantonese and Putonghua, to provide global businesspeople and media with the latest Hong Kong-related business information.
The HKTDC seeks an individual to serve as Multimedia Executive in the Council’s Corporate Communications & Marketing Department to provide administrative support for the production of such content.
- Liaise with colleagues and external vendors on project administration, planning schedules and setting up interviews
- Manage video budget and liaise with the HKTDC’s Finance and Accounts Department
- Provide translations of content (Chinese-English)
- Collect monthly statistics and write reports on multimedia content consumption
- Support the online posting of HKTDC video and audio content via CMS (Content Management System) to HKTDC.com and other social media platforms, including YouTube and Youku
- Assist with rotation and refreshing multimedia content as well as archiving an internal distribution of materials to HKTDC departments
- University degree in communication, journalism or other relevant disciplines. Working experience with an agency, production house or media outlet an advantage
- Excellent administrative skills, including familiarity with spread sheets and budgets for multimedia production
- Strong communication and editorial skills with excellent command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good interpersonal skills, creative, resourceful, energetic and able to operate in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to take initiative and work with a team
- Hands-on experience with production including planning for TV, radio and online multimedia an advantage
- Knowledge of social media, including channels used on the Chinese mainland an advantage
- Understanding of Hong Kong trade and business issues an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 14 December 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing ate may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|