You may also like
Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser- Seasonal decoration / Home decoration / Halloween
MERCHANDISER / SENIOR MERCHANDISER – cut & sewn knit garment manufacturer / trading
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser – toys trading / manufacturing
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser - garment trims / accessories trading / mfg
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser - US toy / trading / buying office/5 days / TST
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
[ Ref. No.: 318/MER/DG/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organization promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join the Design Gallery.
- Assist Merchandising Manager to implement all merchandising activities of the DG Shops in Hong Kong and on the Chinese Mainland.
- Provide follow-up services to participants/suppliers including handling enquiries, issuance of consignment agreements, order placement and logistics arrangement.
- Deploy effective replenishment and allocation plan so as to maintain optimal stock as well as to maximize sales.
- Coordinate with suppliers for extensive promotional activities.
- Create content and coordinate with in-house designer in developing marketing collaterals such as in-store POP and brand profiles.
- Work closely with shop operations, warehouse, operator and VM team in development and execution of merchandise assortment and product presentation.
- Handle ad-hoc projects and marketing duties as assigned.
- Tertiary education with some solid merchandising and sales experience preferably in the retail field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and customer-oriented.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua.
- Able to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Proficient computer knowledge including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with knowledge in PhotoShop and Illustrator will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, out-going, detail-minded and a team player with excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 10 August 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|