- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing
Marketing Executive (SME Centre)
[Ref. No.: 3/ME/SMECCM/DC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join the SME Centre. The SME Centre is a centralised resource and interactive service centre that offers a comprehensive business library, meeting areas, function rooms, state-of-the-art facilities and business support services. It also serves as a one-stop shop for HKTDC to introduce comprehensive services in export marketing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- To handle walk-in and written enquiries on HKTDC services and trade-related matters
- To assist in overall planning and organising activities for Centre users
- To assist in implementing the marketing and promotion plans for the Centre
- To liaise and maintain good relations with relevant industry and trade associations
- To assist in the daily operation of the Centre and perform any other duties as assigned
- A university degree in business related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ solid working experience in marketing or related discipline
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with people from all levels
- Proactive, self-initiated, multi-tasking and good teamwork
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 6 March 2019. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|