You may also like
Trade Marketing Manager - Marketing Leading FMCG Principle
CRM Executive - 1 years experience, $20K
Marketing Sr Executive / Asst Manager $35K(4As agencies wanted)
Senior Trade Marketing Executive (FMCG / Beauty)
Marketing Executive (sales experience wanted) $25K
- Corporate Communications
Marketing Executive, Exhibitions (Marketing Communications)
[Ref. No.: 3/03ME/EX-Exhs/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professionals to join our Exhibitions Department. To strengthen Hong Kong's role as Asia's international business platform, we organise more than 30 world-class international trade fairs in Hong Kong each year. These fairs, which cover various industries and sectors, create opportunities for companies to promote their products or services to buyers from all over the world.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to Manager, Marketing Communications and the team
- To support the Media Team to receive and take care of visiting overseas media during their visits to the fairs
- To support the media events for overseas journalists and local press conferences in terms of logistical and administrative arrangements
- To accompany the visiting journalists in the official events during the fairs and to provide assistance
- To assist in co-ordination and implementation of advertising relating to TDC fairs and to monitor and administer the budget for fairs’ advertising
- To work with advertising agencies for advertisements bookings and to liaise and follow up on production
- To liaise with external parties / suppliers / designers to produce all forms of advertisements, outdoor advertisement, collaterals and other promotional materials
- Minimum of 3 years of solid working experience in marketing and communication
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Proactive, detail-minded, meticulous with pleasant personality and can work as a team
- Willing to work overtime and occasionally on public holidays
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a two-year renewable contract basis. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including contract-end gratuity, annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 12 December 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|