- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Ordinance
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Management
Human Resources Officer (6-month contract)
Ref No.: 318-HRO/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council is the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade. For more information about us, please see “About HKTDC” on our website www.hktdc.com. There are about 850 regular employees in Hong Kong and 200 employees in the overseas and mainland branch offices around the world.
Human Resources Department carries out a full range of human resource management functions including policy development, staff recruitment, promotion, compensation and benefits, manpower planning, training and career development. We are looking for a meticulous candidate to join our team.
- Responsible for the whole staff recruitment process, including but not limited to job posting, interview arrangement, onboarding, staff movement, contract renewal and performance management
- Handle general enquiries and liaise with internal and external parties
- Update staff information and maintain proper filing system
- Prepare and compile statistics and reports
- Provide logistics support to the staff recruitment team and participate in other human resources related activities and projects
- University graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of solid relevant experience, preferably in staff recruitment
- Mature, pleasant, service-oriented and attentive to details and accuracy, with good communication and teamwork
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office, Windows and Chinese word-processing, knowledge of human resources system is an advantage
- Conversant with Employment Ordinance
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, preferably including Putonghua
- Multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 6 Nov 2016. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.