You may also like
Senior HR Officer (Payroll)
Officer / Senior Officer, HR Shared Services (6-Month Renewable Contract)
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Officer, Human Resources Shared Services (6-month Temp)
- Social Media
Human Resources Assistant (3-month Contract)
- Microsoft Excel
Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Assistant (Rewards Operation)
- Data Entry
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Ordinance
- Microsoft Word
Human Resources Officer
Ref No.: 3/03HRO-HR/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council is the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade. For more information about us, please see “About HKTDC” on our website www.hktdc.com. There are about 890 regular employees in Hong Kong and 260 employees in the overseas and mainland branch offices around the world.
Human Resources Department carries out a full range of human resource management functions including policy development, staff recruitment, promotion, compensation and benefits, manpower planning, training and career development. We are looking for a meticulous candidate to join our team.
- Handle whole staff recruitment process, including but not limited to candidate sourcing, interview arrangement, selection, onboarding, staff movement, offboarding and other employment related issues.
- Update staff information and maintain proper filing system
- Handle general enquiries from internal and external parties
- Provide logistics support to the staff recruitment team and various HR initiatives, e.g. HRIS enhancement and Internship Programme, etc.
- Prepare and compile statistics and reports
- Assist in various ad hoc issues
- University graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years’ solid relevant experience, preferably in staff recruitment.
- Responsible, mature, pleasant, service-oriented, attentive to details with a "can-do" attitude, with good communication and teamwork.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with colleagues at different levels.
- Multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office, Windows and Chinese word-processing, knowledge of human resources system is an advantage.
- Conversant with Employment Ordinance
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, preferably including Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
Those with less experience will be considered for Assistant Human Resources Officer.
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 13 January 2019. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|