- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
Digital Marketing Specialist
[Ref. No.: 3/03DMS-Exhs/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professionals to join our Exhibitions Department. To strengthen Hong Kong's role as Asia's international business platform, we organise more than 30 world-class international trade fairs in Hong Kong each year. These fairs, which cover various industries and sectors, create opportunities for companies to promote their products or services to buyers from all over the world.
Reporting to Manager, Marketing Communications functionally, the major responsibilities are:
- Explore, plan and execute promotion through new media and social networking sites for our brand and services
- Identify and explore relevant KOLs, bloggers or discussion groups for message dispatch and engagement
- Formulate effective strategies to attract inbound traffic and to raise awareness of the services provided by the HKTDC
- Collaborate with internal departments to conduct activities on the social media platform, actively cultivating the growth of the targeted communities
- Identify and collaborate with different social media/online/digital partners as well as KOLs and bloggers to maximize the fairs’ awareness and drive engagement on both online and offline level
- Expand the reach to a wider spectrum of audiences and drive an effective and responsive communications with regular content updates and innovative social media activities
- Create viral effect of various events/promotion so as to maximize engagement / participation rate
- Closely monitor campaign effectiveness with measures on ROIs and provide meaningful insights with analytic tools
- Keep abreast of latest development in social media and digital marketing and proactively bring in new ideas and update market trend
- University graduate with a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a sizable organisation
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and resourceful to line up co-op with various partners and bloggers to cover and promote our services
- Hands-on experience with the analytics and reporting tools
- Proven track record to proactively plan and launch marketing campaigns via various online media and digital channels with successful results
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua preferred
- Strong attention to details and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- A self-motivated and innovative person with a drive to update and maximize the awareness of our services on the latest digital tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 2 January 2019. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|