- Data Analysis
- Digital Media
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Executive
[Ref. No.: 3/03DME-CCM/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber candidate to join our Corporate Communications & Marketing Department. The Digital Marketing Executive responsible for the Council’s digital assets and to align digital content, marketing and analytics aspects from a corporate view. As the digital marketer, you are a crucial member of digital innovation process of the Council.
- Explore and execute marketing campaigns through new media and social networking sites to promote the Council’s services
- Assist in monitoring results and benchmarking with market to take real time action
- Work with other internal departments and provide digital marketing and social media strategic planning support in their respective digital/social media campaigns
- Assist to execute various digital advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media marketing campaigns, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), by closely working with internal departments and external parties (e.g. web agency, digital media agency and translator, etc.)
- Assist in preparing and coordinating meetings and related materials
- Ensure consistency and unity across the councils numerous digital assets
- At least 4 years’ hands-on and practical experience in digital/social media marketing; solid experience on digital/social media buy strongly preferred
- Presentable and creative self-starter with good business acumen throughout your work
- Strong in data analysis, attention to details
- Previous experience with corporate digital website, app and social media accounts management a definitely advantage
- Knowledge on digital/social analytics tools preferred (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrend, Socialbakers, etc.)
- Agency experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 18 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|