- Data Entry
Data Entry Operator
Ref. No.: 318/DEO/PEC/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre candidates to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
hktdc.com is a trusted online platform connecting 120,000 credible suppliers verified by renowned authentication companies. hktdc.com attracts 1,000,000 worldwide buyers to source products and services provided by Hong Kong, Asian and Chinese manufacturers & suppliers.
- Perform English and Chinese data input for product information display on HKTDC sourcing sites and prepare progress report
- Carry out data checking
- Assist in clerical work
- Diploma holder or above
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- English and Chinese typing speed at 50wpm and 30wpm or above respectively
- Good command of both spoken & written English
- Detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Responsible, hard-working, committed, and able to work independently
- Working location: Tseung Kwan O
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 13 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|