- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
Customer Service Executive (SME Centre)
Ref. No.: 3/03CSE(SME)-CCM/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join the SME Centre. The SME Centre is a centralised resource and interactive service centre that offers a comprehensive business library, meeting areas, function rooms, state-of-the-art facilities and business support services. It also serves as a one-stop shop for HKTDC to introduce comprehensive services in export marketing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- To provide quality customer service to visitors of HKTDC SME Centre
- To handle walk-in and written enquiries on HKTDC services and trade-related matters
- To assist in organising activities for the younger generation and workshops, networking events, guided tours to promote the resources available in the Centre
- To assist in implementing the marketing plans for the Centre
- To assist in the daily operation of the Centre
- A university degree in business related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ solid working experience in customer service and marketing field
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-oriented, outgoing with strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Mature, self-motivated, independent, multi-tasking
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 12 October 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|