- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
Customer Service Executive (Customer Relations & Corporate Events)
[Ref no.: 3/18CSE/CCM/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high caliber professional to join the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
- Provide secretarial support to the Manager and administrative support to the Customer Relations & Corporate Events Team
- Provide support to the Customer Relations Team on the implementation of Customer Relationship Programme, which include company visits, district outreach luncheons and relationship calls to collect customers’ feedbacks
- Remind & confirm participants of the Customer Relations Team’s networking events & provide on-site support
- Input & update relationship call summary in Customer Service System and provide simple analysis on call results
- Prepare the needed marketing materials and also to provide on-site support for in-house training workshops
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and customer-oriented
- Fluent in spoken English & Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word processing
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 15 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.