You may also like
Director of Event Planning
- Corporate Strategy
Event Planning Executive
- Corporate Strategy
Events Executive (96278)
Senior Events Manager (93346)
Event Service Manager
- Event Management
- Microsoft Word
Corporate Events Executive
[Ref no.: 3/18CEE/CCM/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high caliber professional to join the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
- To handle the Council's corporate networking functions, outreach programmes, CSR activities and public relations services
- To liaise with internal and external parties for execution of corporate functions and related services
- To design and support the development of corporate event initiatives
- To source and develop corporate souvenirs to showcase Hong Kong design or Hong Kong story
- To maintain and enhance the corporate VIP database for guest invitation
- University graduate with 1-2 years’ working experience in event management
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Good time management skill, able to handle multi-task effectively
- Proficient in MS applications and Chinese word-processing
- Proactive, attentive to details and timelines, and willing to work overtime
- Customer-orientated and outgoing with strong interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of catering services will be an added advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 31 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|