- Project Management
- Social Media
[ Ref. No.: 318/COOME/CCM/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organization promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join our Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
- Coordinate the production of editorial projects including advertorials, brochures, direct mail, and website and social media content
- Liaise with various HKTDC departments and overseas offices (as well as external parties including companies, trade associations, business chambers and research institutions) to prepare communication materials
- Administrative work liaising and supervising agencies and external vendors, as well as fact-checking and information gathering
- Writing/editing (English/Chinese) and conducting research related to marketing content for HKTDC trade and services promotion initiatives
- Assist with media relations management through compiling of clipping reports, handling inquiries, coordinating interviews
- University degree in communication, marketing, business or other relevant disciplines
- At least two years’ relevant working experience, preferably in public relations; past work with a reputable agency is an advantage
- Knowledge of editorial and graphic production through work with vendors or freelancers
- Experience with fact-checking, information gathering
- Strong communication and editorial skills (excellent command of English and Chinese including verbal Putonghua)
- Good planning, project management and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised; can multitask and work under pressure
- Keen awareness of current affairs, community issues and the business environment
- A strong administrative coordination support person who is also familiar with PR and knows how to deal with people
- Able to juggle many tasks at the same time and work with multiple vendors to do different PR services
- Willingness to take initiative and work with a team
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 27 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|