You may also like
Channel Sales Manager - Sales Team Management
Sales Manager- FMCG - Distributor Management
Assistant Manager - Strategic Development
New World Development
- Business Development
- Economic Analysis
Senior Manager / Manager - Corporate Business
China Life Insurance
(Senior) Director, Partnership Development
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
Channel Business Executive
Ref. No.: 318/CBE(OS)/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre sales professionals to join the Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
The appointee will be required to assist the Sales Manager in formulation and implementation of agency management plan for the Council's online marketplace hktdc.com as well as specific product magazines.
- Coordinating wth agents and their respective clients to collect advertising contracts, payment, and advertisement materials
- Intensive follow-up with agents and clients to ensure high-quality customer services
- Assisting in compiling communication materials with agents, i.e. advertising materials, sales reports, etc.
- Conducting on-site sales/marketing activities at local exhibitions and roadshows
- Assisting in conducting training/briefing sessions targeted at clients and agents
- Agency management to ensure their business results meet the pre-set targets
- Keeping track of agents’ performance
- Assisting in formulating agents’ incentive program
- Negotiation/Coordination with various strategic partners in cooperation
- University degree in communications, marketing or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years' working experience in channel sales management, merchandise trade or sales and marketing field. Experience in Mainland market is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is a must
- Good presentation skills and experience in dealing with people
- Mature and able to work independently
- Travel to Mainland may be required
- Basic salary plus attractive commission or bonus based on sales achieved
- 2-year contract with prospects for renewal upon expiry
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 15 February 2019.
Those who do not hear from us within eight weeks after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|