- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
Business Matching Executive
[Ref. No.: 3/03BME9-PEC/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join the Publications & E-Commerce Department which promotes Hong Kong's branded products via the HKTDC’s integrated sourcing solution, specifically the online marketplace (www.hktdc.com) and the series of specialised product magazines to international buyers.
The appointee will support the Business Matching Manager to promote and deliver business matching service particularly for industries of garments, fashion & accessories, houseware, medical & healthcare, beauty & cosmetics, etc.
Major responsibilities include:
- Process business matching requests in a timely and quality manner through in-depth analysis of customers' requirements
- Coordinate with internal departments and external multipliers to provide business matching support for local fairs, incoming missions, and overseas fairs
- Implement business matching projects by preparing DM, telemarketing, appointment schedule, services report, system data input, etc.
- Update matching events, buyers’ profiles, testimonials on official website of HKTDC Business Matching Services
- Produce relevant statistical customer survey reports
- Organize sourcing seminars, networking receptions, networking luncheons, etc.
- Coordinate onsite logistic supports and arrangements
- Coordinate with vendors to produce marketing and supportive materials
- University graduate with a minimum of 4 years’ solid working experience preferably with sizable organizations, in sourcing & procurement, project management, event organization, sales & marketing operations, customer services
- Comprehensive product knowledge in the captioned responsible industries is an added advantage
- Strong attention to details with business sense, analytical mind in understanding matching requirements
- Prudent and quality-oriented in matching progress and delivering well-written services report
- Well organized and meticulous with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure and tight project timeline
- A good team player, customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills and a pleasant, outgoing personality
- Good command in written and verbal English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua preferred
- Proficient in MS applications (including Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, MS Excel)
- Willing to accept new and ad-hoc responsibilities and work overtime as and when necessary
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 1 November 2016. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.