- Business Development
- Market Development
- Project Management
Business Manager, System & Content Development
Ref. No.: 3/03SMSCD-PEC/HKTDC
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join the Publications & E-Commerce Department which promotes Hong Kong's branded products via the HKTDC’s integrated sourcing solution, specifically the online marketplace (www.hktdc.com) and the series of specialised product magazines to international buyers.
Reporting to the Senior System & Content Development Manager, major responsibities include:
- Plan and manage system development of the B2B online marketplace hktdc.com with an aim to increase its buyer & supplier community as well as to deliver quality online services to the international business community.
- Identify, assess and manage business development initiatives for service enhancements and revenue generation from conceptualisation, prototyping, business liaison to implementation by collaborating with internal departments, technical vendors and business partners
- Keep abreast of market development, particularly the preferences and dynamics of online B2B marketplace arena
- University degree in Business Administration or Information Management preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in internet related discipline with solid experience in project management
- In-depth knowledge in web analytics and SEO strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen with excellent interpersonal and presentation / communication skills to network and collaborate with different teams
- Proactive and creative, able to translate potential customers' needs into viable and appropriate online and mobile services
- Knowledge and strong inclination of the internet and technology
- A flexible and adaptive team player, highly self-motivated and able to deliver under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 27 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|