You may also like
Treasury Marketing Manager（Regional Role）
Bank of China
- Corporate Communications
Vita Green Health Products
- Campaign Tracking
Senior Product Manager (Skincare & Makeup)
Asset Management Marketing - Head of Content Marketing, APAC – Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Corporate Marketing Manager / Assistant Corporate Marketing Manager
Bank of China
- Brand Management
- Project Management
- Project Planning
Assistant Manager, Service Promotion (8-month contract)
[Ref. No.: 3/18AM-SPD/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic, high-calibre and experienced marketing professional to join our Service Promotion Department.
The appointee will be responsible for organising HKTDC’s marketing/promotional programs and activities for promoting advertising, design and marketing services industries, including:
- Oversee and execute promotional activities for different projects
- Plan and execute the exhibitor/buyer recruitment plan in local and worldwide markets to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Liaise with external and internal parties, including local and overseas trade/industry associations, other organisers and co-organisers, to develop and implement the projects
- Understand the business matching requirement of all recruited participants and line up business matching appointments
- Prepare promotional materials for recruitment and publicity purpose
- Provide on-site support and other administrative support as and when necessary
- A recognised university degree with at least 3 years’ working experience, preferably with sizable organisations, in any of the following areas: sales and marketing; exhibition/event organisation; or project management, etc.
- Mature with superior skills in sales, marketing and communication
- Strong inclination and understanding of Hong Kong economy, trade and business arena covering various industries, and markets and business opportunities for Hong Kong
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua; knowledge of a third language an advantage
- A strong team player with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and outgoing with good project planning ability
- Innovative, flexible and be able to deliver under time and resource pressure
- Knowledge of design and marketing industries an added advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 31 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|