- Customer Service
- Project Planning
Assistant Manager, Service Promotion (6-month contract)
[Ref. No.: 3/18AM-SPE/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic, high-calibre and experienced marketing professional to join our Service Promotion Department.
The appointee will be responsible for organising HKTDC’s sales and marketing programs, business matching meetings and activities for promoting the licensing and information & communication technology service sectors, including:
- Overseas/local trade fairs;
- international business conferences, forums and seminars;
- economic and study missions, roadshows;
- developing and maintaining relations with counterpart trade promotion organisations and trade and industry associations around the world and with consulates in Hong Kong
He/She will assist in planning, managing and driving sales and marketing events related to the licensing, information & communication technology service sectors in Hong Kong and overseas and coordinating with both internal and external parties as well as liaising and maintaining good relations with relevant industry and trade associations.
- A recognised university degree with at least 3 years’ working experience, preferably with sizable organisations, in any of the following areas: sales and marketing; exhibition/event organisation or public/corporate relations etc.
- Strong inclination and understanding of Hong Kong economy, trade and business arena covering various industries, and markets and business opportunities for Hong Kong
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua; knowledge of a third language an advantage
- Mature with superior skills in customer services, sales, marketing and communication
- A strong team player with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and outgoing with good project planning and activities management ability
- Innovative, flexible and be able to deliver under time and resource pressure
- Knowledge of licensing and ICT service sectors an added advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 3 August 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|