- Content Marketing
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Social Media
Assistant Manager, Product Promotion (SME Relations) (6-month contract)
[Ref. No.: 3/18AM/PPF/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professional to join our Product Promotion Department. The Department’s goal is to help Hong Kong companies diversify markets and develop the export potential of their products.
The appointee will report to the Manager of the Start-Up & SME Relations Team. He/ She will be responsible for organising HKTDC’s marketing/promotional programs and activities for promoting the Start-up sector, including:
- Oversee and execute promotional activities for assigned projects
- Liaise and coordinate with external and internal parties, and HKTDC mainland and overseas Branch Offices
- Prepare promotional materials for recruitment and publicity purpose
- Provide on-site support and other administrative support as and when necessary
- A recognised university degree with at least 3 years solid working experience, preferably with sizable organisations, in any of the following areas: trading; exhibition/event organisation; project management; public/corporate relations; or network/relationship building etc. Prior experience in media relations, advertising and PR, press conference organising and video shooting would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua; knowledge of a third language will be an advantage
- Superior skills in marketing and communication
- A strong team player with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and outgoing with good project planning ability
- Innovative, flexible and be able to deliver under time and resource pressure
- Attention to details, creative with good content marketing and business sense
- Possess basic knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Experience in working with start-ups would be an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 31 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|