You may also like
E-payment Service Promotion Manager (3-month Contract)
Bank of China
- Apache Harmony
- Customer Service
Anchor, Marketing and Promotion Department
- Project Management
- Project Planning
Assistant Manager, Product Promotion (6 to 15-month contract)
[Ref. No.: 3/18/AM/PPA/HKTDC ]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks a dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professional to join our Product Promotion Department. The Department's goal is to help Hong Kong companies diversify markets and develop the export potential of their products.
The appointee will report to the Manager of Product Promotion Department and will be responsible for organising Council's marketing/promotional programs and activities including:
- Oversee and execute promotional activities for different projects;
- Recruit quality Hong Kong and overseas exhibitors/service providers;
- Liaise and coordinate with HKTDC mainland and overseas Branch Offices, external parties such as industry institutions, associations and media, etc.
- Understand the business matching requirements of all recruited participants and line up business matching appointments
- Handle and supervise the logistical issues such as delegates travel, venue setup and information preparation, etc.
- Provide on-site support and other administrative support as and when necessary
- A recognised university degree with at least 3 years solid working experience, preferably with sizable organisations, in any of the following areas: trading; exhibition/event organisation; project management; public/corporate relations; or network/relationship building etc.
- Strong inclination and understanding of Hong Kong economy, trade and business arena covering various Hong Kong industries, and markets and business opportunities for Hong Kong companies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua; knowledge of a third language will be an advantage
- Self-motivated and outgoing with good project planning ability
- Innovative, flexible and be able to deliver under time and resource pressure
- A strong team player with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Mature with superior skills in marketing and communication
- Sound knowledge in seasonal trends, designers and brands
- Creative and digital marketing savvy will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 28 January 2019. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|