You may also like
CRM Manager, Partnership Acquisition - Fortune 500
Senior Marketing Manager
Wonderful Sky Financial Group
Senior Officer (Leasing Marketing & Promotions) (Ref: SO-LMP)
- Campaign Management
Marketing Manager(Residential sales / Real estate projects) $60K
Treasury Marketing Manager（Regional Role）
Bank of China
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Social Media
Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications
[Ref. No.: 3 /03AM/MK-Exhs/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professionals to join our Exhibitions Department. To strengthen Hong Kong's role as Asia's international business platform, we organise more than 30 world-class international trade fairs in Hong Kong each year. These fairs, which cover various industries and sectors, create opportunities for companies to promote their products or services to buyers from all over the world.
Reporting to Manager, Marketing Communications, the appointee will be required to formulate and implement marketing communication plans for HKTDC trade and public fairs.
- To formulate and implement advertising, direct mail, SEM, mobile promotion, social media, overseas promotion and publicity plans for exhibitors and visitors recruitment
- To come up with the media plans and constantly review effectiveness of various media channels in different markets
- To identify and liaise with potential local/overseas media partners on barter proposals to maximize the awareness of the fairs and propose new promotion channels to maximize reach to potential new exhibitors and visitors
- To monitor the production of marketing collaterals such as sales brochure, sales kit, buyers' newsletter, etc. and arrange for supplement opportunity in local and overseas media
- To co-ordinate with various internal teams in planning and updating promotion materials and liaise with overseas offices on media and fair publicity programmes
- To control project costing and spend the budget on the most effective publicity channels
- To supervise assistants on daily project execution and manage and support onsite activities during fair periods
- To brief and supervise suppliers to produce advertisements/advertorials, direct mail, collateral and other supportive materials
- To work with different teams within department to collect highlight products’ information for advertising/promotion
- To supervise the production of website and overseas fair promotions
- To support search engine marketing for the team
- A university degree in communication, marketing or relevant discipline
- A minimum of five years' working experience in advertising, media or marketing field
- Must be familiar with graphics and production techniques
- Excellent command of written and verbal English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A team player, meticulous and able to meet multiple deadlines
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a two-year renewable contract basis. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including contract-end gratuity, annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 26 December 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|